Hello Class,
Welcome to my blog site. I have to admit that I have never blogged before. I havent even used Twitter, so this a new thing to me. I like that you can choose your layout and also see peoples profile pictures if they have Google+.
Like I said in my introduction, I am in the Air Force and deployed to Afghanistan right now. Its my first deployment and I am actually really enjoying it...though I cant wait to get back home. I learned how to drive a stick shift out here, and Ive also learned how to finished the rubic cube. haha. Being at work 7 days a week you have some extra time on your hands if its slow. I am working night shift therefore its nice because I am kind of on the same time schedule as everyone back in the states except 9 and a half hours ahead of you. As of 1 July we are suppose to go to MREs for midnight chow..which is going to stink because thats my lunch time!
Anyways, Im looking foward to this class and getting to know all of yall.
Riane
No comments:
Post a Comment