Monday, June 10, 2013

U.S governement to propose bill targeting foreign hackers

    I decided to write my blog articles for this class from CNET.  I liked this site because all the articles seemed up to date and there were already multiple articles for June.  The FBI blog also interested me, but since its latest article was written back in May I decided I would use CNET for my future blogs.
    The article talks about how members of the House of Representatives are proposing a new bill.  The new bill doesn't have a name yet, but it will contain information on cyber hackers from China, Russia, Iran.  These are the countries, among others, that are constantly trying to gain our information then making it their own.  China is one of the biggies that is constantly denying their hacking.
    I found this article interesting because we are always hearing about China and them constantly pinging our network.  I wonder what we are going to do about it..what  do we have in place to protect us from this happening.  I'm not sure this bill is the answer, but it is suppose to deliver "real consequences and punishments."  We will see if anything comes from it!

U.S government to propose bill targeting foreign hackers

No comments:

Post a Comment